Is Lobster Bad For Dogs?

Although lobster is not one of the foods which is considered to be poisonous for dogs, it is fairly high in cholesterol so you will want to avoid giving your dog a lot of it on a regular basis. It is also important to keep in mind that animals like dogs can have allergies too, so you will want to make sure that they do not have any bad reactions to the lobster you give them.

Some of the most common signs of an allergic reaction can include gas, diarrhea, and even vomiting. If your dog shows any of these signs shortly after eating lobster, it is highly recommended that you not give them any more of it.

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *